7 to 40 participants
Wine Appreciation Workshop
In a private room, only for your group a dedicated session to discover everything about wines: appreciate the differences between new world and old world wines, between the various regions, the techniques and fundamentally the grapes varieties.
You will be introduced to the technique of wine tasting using sight, smell and taste to assess quality and different styles of wines. We will demystify terms like terroir, tannic, full bodied, legs.
The questions that we will help you answer are:
- How do we know how long can we keep or age a wine, when is it ready to drink?
- How to pair wine and food?
- How do the wines differ from region to region?
- How to taste and describe wine?
Select one of following topics:
- Fundamentals – Basics and general wine knowledge, secrets of wine making processes.
- Champagne – Sparkling Wines
- Bordeaux Wines
- Old Worlds vs New World
Wine Appreciation Class details:
- During the class/tasting, light food will be provided (typically Cold Cuts, Canapes and Pizza).
- Each event starts at 7:00 pm and finishes at 9:30 pm (estimated time)