4 to 200+
Virtual Team Race
Series of activities that require the team participants to communicate and share information to succeed.
Each challenge has a time limit.
The faster the team can answer them, the more points they have.
It is fun, creative and highly engaging.
- The team is split in different roles.
- Each role has different information that requires them to collaborate to succeed.
- The faster the teams answers, the more point they collect.
- The winning team has highest point.
- Time pressure and complementary set of information ensures engagement and collaboration.
- Storyboard – Team members have different parts of a story. They must reconstitute the logical sequence.
- Observation – A short movie sequence is shown and must be observed. To succeed, members must get organized to focus on different details.
- Communication - The participants must use a code to decipher a message. Each of them has a different part of the code.
- Organization - The participants are given different images of a venue. The complexity of this challenges requires methodology and structure.
- Fun & Engagement – Some challenges are designed to be fun and stimulate engagement. In particular challenges related to music and movies.