An investigation game that require wit, mind agility, observation and collaboration.
To succeed the participants will need to uncover important information on a private website, make inferences from details uncovered, and decisions to uncover the real Spy within 60 mins.
- The participants will be guided to uncover a list of 10 suspects. From there, their investigation will lead them to narrow it down until they have identified the culprit
- The second step is to identify the location and time when the prototype will be sold
- The third step is to catch the suspect during the exchange and recover the
- They will be led to think outside the box through a wide of diversity of challenges:
- Decipher a coded message
- Use Augmented image to find ‘information hidden in plain sight’
- Use ‘Object recognition scanner’ to identify where the culprit hid the stolen prototype
- Identify the suspect with limited information