from 10 to hundreds
Music in Harmony – Ukulele
Through this programme, we promote interaction and bonding amongst teams through the playing of music instrument, the Ukulele. The Music in harmony – Ukulele programme is designed for everybody. It is fun, effective and no prior musical knowledge is required! By learning a musical skill together, participants can have fun and enjoy the learning process together.
During the course, participants will be able to learn
- How to hold and tune the Ukulele
- Basic counting and rhythmic patterns
- 4 basic open chords – C, G, Am, F.
- Basic strumming patterns
Ultimately, at the end of the programme, participants will able to strum the Ukulele along with at least 3 songs!
- Parts of the Ukulele and its origins
- Tuning of the Ukulele
- How to hold the Ukulele
- How to read a chord diagram
- Forming the chords with the correct finger postures
- Basic open chords-C, G, Am, F Chords
- Chord Transition
- Playing songs with basic down strums
- You are my sunshine, Happy birthday
- The Accented Strum
- Playing Just the Way You Are, I’m Yours, Let it Be -Using Accented Strum.
Venue : Flexible