10 to +100 (several hundreds)
- The teams compete to exit the maze as fast as possible.
- To exit they must answer questions specific to your company, it is a 100% customised activity.
- But there is a twist, knowing the answer to the questions is essential to success but not sufficient. It is not ‘enough’ to get the right answers, the participants must plan the fastest route. And it can be ‘counter-intuitive’ in some cases making this a challenging and very exciting activity.
- It is therefore also a game of strategy that require participants to think, analyse and plan.
The activity takes 30 mins indoor to 60 mins if done outdoor
- While the activity is customised, to lower the cost and make the customisation simple and fast, we have a ‘pre-formatted’ activity.
- The activity includes 14 questions, so it does not require a lot of preparation and is also easy to evolve if, or when required.
- To lower the cost further, we propose 2 options:
- Our facilitators
- Your facilitators (it requires very little training to be runned internally) usually preferable if you have significant number of participants (+100)
- Proprietary App installed on phone or tablet; Projector if possible
- Participants use an app sync team by team. The app will communicate their progress to the back office, to which you have access if you select the ‘self-facilitated’ option.