10 to +100
A succession of requests to provide participants an opportunity to develop connections and know each other.
Participants must take photo with one of their colleague with specific characteristic (hobby, experience,…)
- Participants are ‘more’ than what they show in the workplace. We have a past, we have dreams, we have hobbies….
- If we know others, we identify better what we have in common, and that allow to establish ‘a connection’.
- A connection helps go beyond a transactional relationship (“you do this, you get that”) toward a relationship providing greater engagement
- Participants will get a set of photos of their peers with something they are wiling to share about themselves (hobby,…)
- Participants compete to score highest number of points.
- To score points, they must take a photo with someone who:
- Like cooking, martial arts,…
- Studied out of his home country, travelled overseas recently,…
- Speaks 3 languages, 5 languages,…
- The requests are a pretext for participants to share something about themselves, and identify what they have in common with others.
- The competition is a pretext for participants to go fast and be focused
- Duration : 30 mins to 60 mins