15 to +200
Gardens By The Bay Amazing Race
An Amazing Race in a stunningly beautiful setting, with a focus on nature and the gardens of Singapore.
- The Heritage Gardens (Indian, Chinese, Malay, Colonial) with a focus on cultural relationship with nature
- The World of Plants showing the spectacular myriad of tropical plants and the eco-systems they support.
Gardens by the Bay has no equivalent anywhere in the world and constitutes a fantastic venue for team bonding: superb and safe.
And close to the Singapore CBD!
SingExperience organizes teams of 5-7 persons.
The teams compete to win maximum number of points but also fulfils original photo and video challenges.
The competitive aspect of the activity increase their engagement level while the creative challenges increase bonding through fun.
The number of ‘stations’ is high so the teams are spread out throughout the “Game Zone” to perform the activity.
At the end of the activity we can conduct a debrief where we share the creative photos and videos done.
The Activity Zone
“Amazing Race” team bonding like similar team-oriented adventure offer several benefits:
- Improved Communication &Enhanced Collaboration
- Trust Building& Conflict Resolution Skills
- Boosted Morale and Motivation
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Foster Camaraderie
Overall, The Amazing Race @ Gardens By The Bay can have long-lasting positive effects on team dynamics and individual growth. These benefits can be applicable not only to the race but also in various other personal and professional situations.