Gamification of Human Resources
Top performing firms use gamification for human resources and talent management.
SingExperience assist HR teams in three key areas: Recruitment, Training and On-boarding, and Employee Engagement.
Our programs have been developed in collaboration with HR specialists and have been enriched by our experience running collaborative events.
- Gamified assessments include situational tests for skills and behaviors that candidates will use on the job.
- Our Games help our clients evaluate the candidate ability to perform within a team, to adapt to the unexpected, to handle pressure.
- These games could test listening skills, problem-solving, creative thinking, conflict management, time management, or even how candidates cope with pressure.
- Ref Sample of candidate analysis
- 1 game or 2 games (recommended)
- Best games for the soft skills analysis of recruitment candidates:
Training & On-boarding
- We customize games to complete training and on-boarding.
- At a time when on-boarding is done remotely, it’s vital that, through the application of gamification mechanics, new hires are provided with productive, inclusive and positive initial experience.
- With remote work, it can be more difficult to encourage employees to spend time refreshing themselves with new regulations, company processes or policies. Gamification techniques can be used for knowledge verification by making the content more fun to ensure better involvement.
- Customized games with puzzles and riddles.
- Our game experts develop engaging activities that will test the participants will creating positive atmosphere and mindset. It is also good bonding between participants.
- Best games for training & on-boarding:
Decision making : Game of Crowns: The participants have a simple decision to make: To Trade with each other or go to War against each other. The impact of their decisions will depend on what others do. Hence, analytical skills, psychology and decision making are key to succeed. Based on game theories.
Soft Skills : These games could test listening skills, problem-solving, creative thinking, conflict management, time management, or even how candidates cope with pressure.
On-boarding : Customized Corporate Quiz to combine fun challenges developed by SingExperience with questions or challenges specific to your company, department or unit.
Our Team Building makes remote teams feel as tight knit as on-site teams. We propose activities that leverage purpose and enthusiasm to plan crowd-pleasing virtual team building activities.
Our strategically designed team building activities reinforce a shared team identity. These activities mitigate the engagement-draining challenges of a remote or distributed workforce.
Our virtual events provide your teams the possibility to connect and re-energize
- Our virtual team bonding activities can involve participants located anywhere, any city, any country.
- We run activities for clients in Asia (HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan,…), Australia, France, UK, Germany and more.
- Our virtual team bonding activities can accommodate small (less than 10 pax) or large teams (several hundreds)
- We develop new programs regularly. We can also customize one for you.