Training & On-boarding
- We customize games to complete training and on-boarding.
- At a time when on-boarding is done remotely, it’s vital that, through the application of gamification mechanics, new hires are provided with productive, inclusive and positive initial experience.
- With remote work, it can be more difficult to encourage employees to spend time refreshing themselves with new regulations, company processes or policies. Gamification techniques can be used for knowledge verification by making the content more fun to ensure better involvement.
- Customized games with puzzles and riddles.
- Our game experts develop engaging activities that will test the participants will creating positive atmosphere and mindset. It is also good bonding between participants.
- Best games for training & on-boarding:
Decision making : Game of Crowns: The participants have a simple decision to make: To Trade with each other or go to War against each other. The impact of their decisions will depend on what others do. Hence, analytical skills, psychology and decision making are key to succeed. Based on game theories.
Soft Skills : These games could test listening skills, problem-solving, creative thinking, conflict management, time management, or even how candidates cope with pressure.
On-boarding : Customized Corporate Quiz to combine fun challenges developed by SingExperience with questions or challenges specific to your company, department or unit.