10 to 50
Drive, race, laugh, compete, collaborate, enjoy…. Karting is a perfect fun team bonding activity.
We organize it at Singapore’s most centrally located circuit, 500 metres long with 9 corners and a combination of hairpins, long sweepers, tight corners, a chicane and ninety degree turns making for an exhilarating experience. There are also a few overtaking points making for an amazingly fun circuit with opportunities to pass.
- To drive in 50km/h sessions, you must bring a valid bike or drivers license.
- If you do not hold a valid bike or drivers license, you will be limited to 30km/h sessions.
- No loose clothing (such as scarves, skirts, dresses, etc)
- Must wear enclosed shoes (will not be permitted to drive without)
- During karting, a helmet must be worn at all times (helmets provided)
- Long hair must be tucked inside helmet (hairnets provided)
- Must not be pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Drivers must be aged 9 years or older and a minimum 1.4m tall
- No smoking
- For safety reasons, during bad weather (eg, rain, thunderstorms), karting will be suspended