4 to 200+
Fun like a game and educational like a training.
Developed with IT experts to make employees sensitive to IT&Cyber risks while giving them opportunities to have fun together.
- You are in the IT dpt of MI2X3 a fast fashion firm
- MI2X3 has been victim of cyber-attack by the infamous Catch me If You Can group of hackers better known by their initials CMIYC
- Several IT systems and computers have been compromised and are threatened.
- They challenge you to save the IT systems in less than 1 hour or they will wipe them out.
- How much can you save?
- Players compete in teams.
- The teams need to collect as many as decryption keys as possible to save as many systems as possible.
- Completion of the overall challenge is difficult within 60 mins. Most participants must make a strategic decision, and a compromise between risking to lose everything and opportunity to save more systems
Activity highlights following risks
- Password reminders
- Phishing Emails
- Use of 3rd party Software
- Unsecured Public Wifi
- Beware of provision of links through social media
- Can be held anywhere: home, office, conference, …
- Can be held virtually: location and country independent
- Activity 60 to 90 mins, plus briefing
- A personal computer with internet connection
- A mobile phone or tablet with proprietary app installed (from iOS or Android App store)