20 to 160 pax
Teams must score highest number of points. They will be given cards with challenges and once answered will trade them against cards held by other teams.
Teams compete, but to win must also find a way to cooperate with each other. The best game of Coopetition!
Location is flexible, conference venue is possible for large groups
Teams are grouped at different tables. They answer a challenge given through a card and then ‘trade’ the card for another challenge.
They can either trade it
- for free (simple exchange),
- for information on how to solve it
- for points
Different tasks (or roles) are identified such as: Problem solver; negotiator; and possibly strategists.
The nature of the challenges is extremely diversified, but have all in common:
- not being knowledge based
- cannot be found using internet search.
- Cards are distributed to the participants
- Participants use a mobile proprietary app installed on their phone
- Screen to project results
- 1 table / team
- Paper/Pens to take notes
- Large enough for participants to move from table to table with one area for negotiations
- Screen projector (or equivalent)