5 to 30
Chocolate Making Workshop
The workshop takes place under the guidance of one of the few Singapore Artisan Chocolatier. You are invited to visit one of these most adventurous Singapore’s Chocolatier in Dempsey Hill; in their workshop, they are trying new techniques and new chocolates.
This workshop will allow you to participate in the chocolate-making process itself, using high-quality ingredients.
- We will kick-off with a brief introduction to the process of converting cocoa beans into chocolate bars, popularly known as the “bean to bar process”.
- One of our chocolatiers will demonstrate how to make Classic Dark Chocolate Truffles, based on the recipe provided to participants.
- Participants will be grouped into twos or threes, and given the ingredients to make their own chocolate truffles, from scratch.
- Each participant will take home 12 chocolate truffles.
- Duration 2 hours
- The workshop will kick off with participants making their own chocolate bars. Participants will be given trays and a selection of ingredients to choose from to make their chocolate bars.
- One of our chocolatiers will demonstrate how to make Classic Dark Chocolate Truffles. Participants will then be invited to roll and finish 4 truffles each.
- Each participant will take home 4 Chocolate Truffles and a chocolate bar.
- Duration 90 mins