4 to 200+
The Battle of the Minds is a game of speed and mental agility.
It can be done virtually, with participants in different locations (home, office, etc…) or with everyone in a conference room.
It is challenging, fast and a lot of fun with a format similar to Bingo game (card, speed, …)
- The aim is to score points getting right answers but also bonus points at different times during the game.
- Answers are found by association of ‘ideas’, visual details, famous stories….among 4 options proposed.
- It is first and foremost about mental agility.
- The format is inspired of the traditional Bingo game.
- Each player is given a ‘digital card’ presenting different winning arrangements (column, row, square,…).
- Questions are displayed on screen and 4 possible answers proposed. When the participant gets the answer right, it validates it making it possible to get one of the winning arrangements.
- Once a winning arrangement is achieved the player says/shares the ‘secret word’ (equivalent to “Bingo’ in the traditional game) to alert all participants. Each winning arrangement has a unique ‘secret word'. This step makes it for a very dynamic and fun creating unexpected twist.
- Players compete against one another. Teams can be formed if participants are grouped physically together.
- When the player answers correctly, she/he wins points.
- Various combos provide opportunities for even more bonus points which create surprises, new twists and therefore more fun during the activity.
- The puzzles are displayed on conference screen (in person) or through the video conference remote/virtual).
- Additional points are given to the first player with:
- Full row
- A full column
- The game card X
- The game card frame
- A full game card!
- Our facilitator explains the game and ensure that all logistic is in place.
- Each participants must get right answers to get points, but not only. “Winning arrangements” offer bonus, as well as “Bingo” opportunities
- Winner can change until last minute thanks to twists built into the game.
- The winners have highest number of points