10 to 200+
The Battle of the Minds is a game of Speed, mental Agility and Strategy.
It can be done in many locations, usually at Botanic Garden, Sentosa or Gardens By The Bay. It can also be done in conference rooms and with remote participants.
It is challenging, fast and a lot of fun with a format similar to Bingo game (card, speed, …) but anything but a game of luck.
- The aim is to score points getting right answers but also bonus points at different times during the game.
- Answers are found by association of ‘ideas’, visual details, famous stories….among 4 options proposed.
- It is first and foremost about mental agility.
- The format is inspired of the traditional Bingo game.
- Each player is given a ‘digital card’ presenting different winning arrangements (column, row, square,…).
- Questions are displayed on screen and 4 possible answers proposed. When the participant gets the answer right, it validates it making it possible to get one of the winning arrangements.
- Once a winning arrangement is achieved the player says/shares the ‘secret word’ (equivalent to “Bingo’ in the traditional game) to alert all participants. Each winning arrangement has a unique ‘secret word'. This step makes it for a very dynamic and fun creating unexpected twist.
- Players compete against one another. Teams can be formed if participants are grouped physically together.
- When the player answers correctly, she/he wins points.
- Various combos provide opportunities for even more bonus points which create surprises, new twists and therefore more fun during the activity.
- The puzzles are displayed on conference screen (in person) or through the video conference remote/virtual).
- Additional points are given to the first player with:
- Full row
- A full column
- The game card X
- The game card frame
- A full game card!
- Our facilitator explains the game and ensure that all logistic is in place.
- Each participants must get right answers to get points, but not only. “Winning arrangements” offer bonus, as well as “Bingo” opportunities
- Winner can change until last minute thanks to twists built into the game.
- The winners have highest number of points